|Occupation:|| Co-Leader of The Delinquents|
|Originally From:||The Ark|
|Family:|| Abigail Griffin (mother)|
Jake Griffin † (father)
|Interests:|| Finn Collins† (First love)
|Significant Kills:|| Atom|
|Affiliations:||The Sky People|
|Portrayed by:||Eliza Taylor|
- "I bear it so they don't have to."
- —Clarke to Bellamy
Clarke was a leader of The Delinquents. Clarke also served as the primary medic for the 100. Clarke is part of the original 100, and was sent to juvenile lockup for treason.
Whilst on Earth, Clarke often faces opposition and challenges; trying to get to Mount Weather, saving Jasper's life, the truth about her father’s death, problems inside and outside of camp, and the struggle with accepting the person she has become.
After the deaths of Wells Jaha and Charlotte, Clarke becomes a co-leader of the 100, alongside Bellamy Blake. Whilst in charge, Clarke is forced to make decisions that she never wanted to make.
- In a phone interview, Kass Morgan confirmed the meaning behind Clarke Griffin's name - Arthur C. Clarke, was a British science fiction writer, science writer and futurist.
- Eliza Taylor is left-handed, making Clarke left-handed.
- She is the daughter of a Doctor and a Senior Engineer.
- Clark was one of the "privileged" on the hierarchy from on the Ark.
- Clarke was in solitary confinement for 11 months.
- Kane included Clarke in her fathers treason charges.
- Unknowingly in a love triangle with Finn Collins and Raven Reyes. Clarke distanced herself from Finn after finding out.
- Clarke was the first person to kill another Sky Person.
- Clarke was one of four people to kill a fellow Sky Person, the others being Charlotte, Bellamy Blake, and John Murphy.